Identity theft is repeatedly the #1 consumer complaint category in America.
- Over 16 million people in the US were victims of one or more incidents of identity theft.
- Identity theft has caused over $24.7 Billion in direct and indirect losses
- 6 million people, or 36% of identity theft victims report moderate or severe emotional distress as a result of being identity theft victims.
Source: U.S. Department of Justice National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS). December 2013, NCJ 243779
Businesses are now liable to protect the identity information of their customers and employees.
As Identity Theft Risk Managers, we will conduct a identity theft risk assessment for your business, and create a comprehensive plan to reduce your risk of liability for identity theft.
Identity theft manifests itself in many different ways:
- Credit fraud
- Social Security fraud
- Driver’s License fraud
- Medical fraud
- Criminal/Character fraud
- Tax Return fraud
Intelisec provides affordable, effective identity theft protection for business owners, employees, and their families.
We Monitor What Matters to You:
- Your Privacy
- Social security number (SSN)
- Date of Birth
- DMV records
- Web persona
We Monitor Your Security:
- Bank accounts
- Credit card
With our ID Shield Service:
- We work to correct and restore your identity, not just notify creditors
- We have a $5M guarantee on identity restoration
- We Are Always Here for You with our 24/7/365 emergency hotline
- Unlimited non-emergency consultation
- Free mobile app
Our ID Shield service is administered through Kroll:
- World’s leading risk consulting firm
- Fortune 500 clientele
- Prepaid and ready to advise
- Unmatched service since 2003
- The most comprehensive identity theft program in the market
- Kroll was founded 1972
Contact us to learn more about our identity theft protection service for you and your employees.
Intelisec is independent representatives of ID Shield.