Trust Itelisec’s Emergency Data Breach Response Service
Our Quantum Shield Data Theft Risk Management Program can reduce the potential of data theft, data breach, and the identity theft of your employees, customers, or other stakeholders.
However, if your company or organization experiences a data breach, Intelisec’s Emergency Data Breach Response Service can help:
- Determine the nature and extent of your breach
- Implement a Data Breach Response Plan
- Work with Computer Forensic Experts (if needed), to trace source of the breach
- Coordinate with Law Enforcement
- Notify Affected Employees and/or Customers
- Notify Credit Card Companies (as needed)
- Preserve your client relationships
- Handle Public Relations and media response
- Restore Trust in your brand
- Develop strategies to reduce possible government fines and civil lawsuits
- Provide Identity Theft Protection and Restoration Services to affected individuals and families
Illinois Businesses are required to alert consumers of a data breach.
815 ILCS 530/1 requires any business that collects personal information in the course of its business, to notify consumers of a data breach. This is irrespective of whether they have suffered any loss.
Our Emergency Data Theft Response Service starts with a dedicated project manager, who will be personally responsible to coordinate all aspects of your Data Theft Response Plan.
Contact us for an fast response to your data breach incident.